The composition of the Board of Trustees is as follows:
- A minimum of five to a maximum of seven Trustees in total.
- Up to two governors from Wallingford School, appointed by the full governing body.
- One Director from the Merchant Taylors’ Oxfordshire Academy Trust, appointed by the Board of Directors.
- Two Trustees appointed by the Wallingford Town Council.
- Up to two co-opted Trustees to be nominated by existing Trustees.
- One member of the Board of Trustees must be a member of the Merchant Taylors’ Company.
The Headmaster and Chairman of Wallingford School’s governing body are in attendance at the meetings.
The Trustees are currently:
Hugh Carter (Chairman) (Director of the Merchant Taylors’ Oxfordshire Academy Trust)
John Sichel (Merchant Taylors’ Company)
Nigel Hughes (Wallingford Town Council)
Ros Lester (Wallingford Town Council)
John Peel (Wallingford School governor)
Conor O’Callaghan (Co-opted)