The composition of the board is made up of the following:
- Minimum of five to maximum of seven Trustees in total.
- Up to two governors from Wallingford School – appointed by the full governing body.
- One Director from the Merchant Taylors’ Oxfordshire Academy Trust appointed by the Board of Directors.
- Two Trustees appointed by the Wallingford Town Council.
- Up to two co-opted Trustees to be nominated by existing Trustees.
- That there should always be one member of the Merchant Taylors’ Company serving within the Trustees of the Walter Bigg Foundation.
The Headmaster and Chairman of Wallingford School’s governing body are in attendance at the meetings.
The Trustees are currently:
Hugh Carter (Chairman) (Director of the Merchant Taylors’ Oxfordshire Academy Trust)
Michael Skinner (Merchant Taylors’ Company)
Nigel Hughes (Wallingford Town Council)
Fiona Crook (Wallingford Town Council)
John Peel (Wallingford School Governor)
Conor O’Callaghan (Co-opted)