How to apply:
- Complete a short application form and send it to Diana Watson, Merchant Taylors’ Charities Management, at email@example.com.
- Wallingford School takes priority for any funds distributed by the charity.
- Trustees approve grants once a year usually at a meeting in the Autumn/Winter. Only in exceptional circumstances will a grant be approved outside of this meeting.
- The Trustees reserve the right not to disclose reasons why a particular application may have been approved or rejected, so as not to impugn their discretion, but will not discriminate on the grounds of any characteristic protected by the Equality Act or any other relevant
- Follow-up questions and/or visits may be undertaken before a grant is awarded.
- If successful in securing funding, the trustees will expect a report about the project within nine months of the funds being awarded.
- By submitting an application you are consenting for the Walter Bigg Foundation to store your information provided, including contact details. After a period of three years this will be anonimised and only used to help inform decision making going forward.