How to apply:
- Complete a short application form and send it to Jane Hindle, Merchant Taylors’ Company, at email@example.com
- Wallingford School takes priority for any funds distributed by the charity.
- Trustees approve grants once a year usually at a meeting in the autumn/winter. Only in exceptional circumstances will a grant be approved outside of this meeting.
- The Trustees reserve the right not to disclose reasons why a particular application may have been approved or rejected, so as not to impugn their discretion, but will not discriminate on the grounds of any characteristic protected by the Equality Act or any other relevant legislation.
- Follow-up questions and/or visits may be undertaken before a grant is awarded.
- If successful in securing funding, the Trustees will expect a report about the project within nine months of the funds being awarded.
- By submitting an application you are consenting to the Walter Bigg Foundation to storing the information you provide, including contact details. After a period of three years this will be anonymised and used only to help inform future decision making.