Funds are given to Wallingford School as a first priority, however, the trustees will also consider applications from organisations, charities and individuals living in Wallingford or its environs. This geographical area is defined as the catchment area of Wallingford School. Most grants are likely to be in the region of £100 – £1,500 depending on the project.
What we fund:
- Educational projects or activities undertaken by organisations or charities that benefit young people living in Wallingford.
- Projects and activities undertaken by 11-25 year olds living in Wallingford, that demonstrate a clear benefit to others. For example, volunteering trips in the UK and abroad.
What we don’t fund:
- Individuals from outside Wallingford.
- Individuals over the age of 25.
- Organisations/charities from outside Wallingford and its environs, where the project does not benefit Wallingford residents.
- Projects or activities that do not advance education.
- Projects undertaken by individuals that do not benefit the wider public.
- Charities or organisations whose main method of operation is making grants or loans to individuals.